Save 1000’s of litres of water per year and keep urinals hygienic and fresh!
- Easy to install & retrofit, which means you can start benefiting immediately
- Low cost, chemical, which means your urinal remains hygienic for peanuts
- Eradicates bad smells, which means your patrons will leave refreshed
- Designed & Manufactured in South Africa, which means it’s top quality and will give you years of error free operation
FreeFlow urinal valve
The FreeFlow Waterless Urinal Valve completely eliminates the need for water and the sewer costs normally incurred by conventional urinals.
It features an airtight seal to keep toilets completely odourless without wasting water in the urinal.
Using the FreeFlow waterless urinal system will ensure that your water usage and maintenance cost are radically reduced.
The FreeFlow Waterless Urinal Valve is patented (No. 2010/08157) and ISO certified.
- No water required in the urinal, therefore no precious potable water wasted
- No floods. No overflowing urinals due to blocked drains
- No more plumbing costs unblocking urinal pipes or replacing expensive pipes
- Improved hygiene in your washrooms, no bacteria – no smell
- Easy to clean. Only MB Active Cleaner and twice-a-day wipe down required
- No maintenance contracts required – simply replace the valve every 6-12 months
Is it hygienic?
Regardless of what type of urinals or flushing system you currently have, waterless urinals will make your men’s room a healthier place.
As well as offering significant water savings, waterless urinals eliminate many of the problems associated with flushing urinals, namely scale, odour, blockage and subsequent flooding.
The waterless urinal is healthier and more hygienic than other alternatives because it is both dry and flushless.
With waterless urinals, bacteria don’t have the moisture they need to thrive. The dry urinal surface of a waterless urinal is liquid repellent and hostile to bacteria.
Urinals that are flushed are known to spread bacterial aerosols, which then seed in nearby wet and damp spots to form new growths.
All of this is eliminated with The FreeFlow one-way waterless urinal valve.
How does it work?
- Urine drains from the bowl into the FreeFlow valve.
- It enters the patented airtight seal, flowing into the waste pipe.
- The urine then simply flushes away without the need for water, eradicating bad smells and lime scale.
How to install
Fitting your FreeFlow Urinal Valve is an easy five step process!
Remove the grate, waste fitting and trap form the existing ceramic unit.
Clean away any debris/old putty from the unit and make sure the waste line is clear of any sludge or blockages.
Install the waste and connect straight into the waste line using flexible piping or an elbow and connectors. (Use sikaflex/silicon to make sure the waste is firmly fitted into the urinal).
Firmly insert the FreeFlow Waterless Urinal Valve into the waste and check for leaks.
Turn off the water supply.
How to maintain
It’s even easier to maintain!
The FreeFlow Waterless Urinal Valve requires very little maintenance.
Simply clean MB Active Cleaner and water only. No acid or harsh chemicals.
We recommend using MB Active Cleaner – a specially formulated micro bacterial cleaner that is especially effective for eliminating foul organic odours around urinals and is made from liquid enzymes.
Cost-saving benefits to new build & refurbs:
- No water supply pipes required in the urinals
- No cistern or down-pipes to install or maintain
- No flush control systems to fit or maintain
- No electrics for the flush control systems required
What customers say
Take a look at what customers have to say:
The 1st FreeFlow Waterless Urinal Valve units lasted up to 4 years without the need to change them!
GARTH RICHARDS, Owner, Graphic Laminates
To our surprise, and following feedback from our cleaner, we found that there were indeed no odours from the urinal and subsequently elected to alter the remaining four as well.
G. Moretti, Coca-Cola
They are PERFECT! No more smell!! I never got used to that blue seal chemical odour that comes with other waterless brand urinals. Always the chemical or chemical and urine smell. Now there’s just NO smell. They are wonderful and we couldn’t be happier!
Kory, Arizona State University
We have installed a total of 80 waterless urinals in the garden, restaurants and offices over the past 15 years, with great success.
PHILIP LE ROUX, Curator, Kirstenbosch Gardens
You’ve seen the evidence! This revolutionary waterless urinal is making life easier for institutes as far as Arizona!
Order your FreeFlow waterless urinals now, install them in no time and start saving BIG.